Crafty Projects and the Messes that Come with Them
This is my inspiration board that I made with some leftover boards we had from a project. This board is constantly being added to and currently has more on it then it does photographed here. “Live Life By The Moment” is one of my favourite sayings and I’ve always wanted to display this in my room in some way. I didn’t want to spend much money so this is what I ended up doing! I really enjoyed making this board because I got to fill it with my favourite photographs and pieces of inspiration.
– 3 Boards of Black Foam Core
– Exacto Knife
– Printed Letters
– Hot Glue Gun
– Butterfly clips and Clothes pins
1. Digitally print or draw the letters for the quote you want to use.
2. Tape the letters to one piece of Foam Core
3. Cut along the lines of the letters to create Foam Core Letters
4. Use the hot glue gun to glue on butterfly clips and clothes pins. (This allows you to easily change the content without ruining the board)
5. Decorate with your favourite pictures and pieces of inspiration
6. Nail the board to the wall
7. Tape the letters onto the wall